Breakfast time at a Bavarian farm between the Bavarian alps and Munich.
My today’s guest is Antonia Hammerer, the daughter of the farmer. She is sweet 13 years old.
While here brother Marinus is preparing the fresh breakfast eggs in the kitchen, Antonia and me are touching the following subjects in today’s talk for the “The Human Project”:
– Dreaming about taking the horse and riding away into the unknown
– Exploring oneself
– Barking dogs
– Negative thoughts
– Family life on the countryside
– Importance to “just go on” and push yourself
– Separation of parents
– Influence of family
– Becoming an actress
– Structure and base in life
– Holding together as one
Thank you for joining us for today’s episode of “The Human Project”! We are glad to have you with us on this exciting journey of exploring inspiring stories.
If you enjoy the podcast, we would like to invite you…
1. To SUBSCRIBE to The Human Project Podcast.
2. To leave a REVIEW on Apple Podcasts (Tricky to find the review possibility, pls scroll down, give 5 stars and only then the review field shows up)
3. To COMMENT on Instagram @thehumanproject_podcast and let me know what inspired you the most in this episode.
Keep on Shining Yours, Corinna-Rosa
How to get in touch with us:
Subscribe: https://corinna-rosa.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe? u=b0b694eed5a4292b23a39411f&id=83a35f4562
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4GAI0E1NZLkFAaTgi73hPz Google:https://tinyurl.com/TheHumanProjectPodcast
Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-human-project-the-podcast Amazon Music: https://tinyurl.com/AmazonTheHumanProjectPodcast Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thehumanproject_podcast/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehumanprojectpodcast
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLSjW0DmiPf5m-Ad4vF7djg Further: https://linktr.ee/THEHUMANPROJECT