Voices of Armenia:
- Vendor lady Nelly in a shop in Yerewan about being born in Germany, moving back to Armenia and feeling Armenian
- Car rental agent Manvel about speed limits
- A most charming hotel porter in Yerewan
- Armen, a hotel manager in Yeghegis State Sancturay
- Got, NGO “Teach for Armenia”
- A friend of Armen, hotel business investor
Thank you for joining us for today’s episode of “The Human Project”! We are glad to have you with us on this exciting journey of exploring inspiring stories.
If you enjoy the podcast, we would like to invite you…
1. To SUBSCRIBE to The Human Project Podcast.
2. To leave a REVIEW on Apple Podcasts (Tricky to find the review possibility, pls scroll down, give 5 stars and only then the review field shows up)
3. To COMMENT on Instagram @thehumanproject_podcast and let me know what inspired you the most in this episode.
Keep on Shining Yours, Corinna-Rosa
How to get in touch with us:
Subscribe: https://corinna-rosa.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe? u=b0b694eed5a4292b23a39411f&id=83a35f4562
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4GAI0E1NZLkFAaTgi73hPz Google:https://tinyurl.com/TheHumanProjectPodcast
Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-human-project-the-podcast Amazon Music: https://tinyurl.com/AmazonTheHumanProjectPodcast Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thehumanproject_podcast/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thehumanprojectpodcast
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLSjW0DmiPf5m-Ad4vF7djg Further: https://linktr.ee/THEHUMANPROJECT